Potty training your child can be a vexing time. Many parents end up exasperated because the child just doesn’t seem to be doing what they want him or her to do. Embarrassing accidents still occur despite the parents best efforts. The problem here is not the child – it’s the parents.
Most of them do not have a clue what they’re doing. They’re using common sense that doesn’t really apply here. Potty training a child requires a system that works. You can only learn how to do it effectively from someone who understands the process.
That someone is Carol Cline a mother of four who has over the years helped thousands of parents potty train their child successfully in over 67 countries around the world..
She wrote a book, “Start Potty Training… In 3 days!” and she’s addressed these issues and big insights into how children emotionally feel about the potty training process.
- Potty Training 101 to get your child out of diapers in just 3 days using 3 simple steps!
- When your child is potty trained, you save on average $1200 each year on diapers and toilet time save on cleanliness!
- Most parents potty train their kids using trial and error and *prolong* potty training by months instead of just days if they had used a proven plan.
- The longer you wait to potty train your child…The harder it will be for you… Even if they are currently not showing any signs of being ready. Here’s where a proven-plan simple and easy to follow thru comes in save on cleanliness , diapers and toilet time guaranteed to work in 3 days!
This book has become an online bestseller and has sold thousands of copies. It is a comprehensive guide that is easy to understand and follow. Here are the chapters that you will find in this excellent resource.
* Chapter 1: Program Background
* Chapter 2: What is the Appropriate Age?
* Chapter 3: When is the Correct Time to Begin?
* Chapter 4: How to Get Ready for the Training
* Chapter 5: How to Prepare Your Toddler
* Chapter 6: Potty Training Dates
* Chapter 7: Needed Equipment Collection
* Chapter 8: Three-Day Toilet Training Method
* Chapter 9: About Bowel Movement and Urination
* Chapter 10: How to do the Wiping
* Chapter 11: Potty Training Variations
* Chapter 12: Toddlers with Asperger’s, Autism and other Diagnosed Disorders
* Chapter 13: Obstacles
* Chapter 14: How to Deal with Health Issues
* Chapter 15: Out and About
* Chapter 16: Follow-Up Support
* Chapter 17: Conclusion: Excellent Health and Potty Training
The Good Points:
1) The program is step-by-step with easy to implement tips. Everything is written in simple English and you’re told exactly what to do. Of course, you will have to put in the effort and adhere to the advice given. If you can do that, potty training your child will be a breeze.
2) This is a proven system and Carol has sold thousands of copies of this guide. Many happy parents have left positive testimonials saying how much the program helped them to potty train their child. The program works. Period.
3) There is excellent customer support. If you have any questions or doubts, you can email Carol and she’ll answer your queries.
4) The program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. You have no risk here. Go ahead and give the program a try. Your money is safe in case you don’t think it worked for you.
5) The results are extremely fast. The program states “3 days”. This is probably a best case scenario… However, even for kids that take longer than 3 days, usually by the 7th day, they are potty trained with this system. This is much faster than what you’d achieve if you tried doing it yourself without proper guidance.
6) You’ll save money on diapers. Of course, the convenience that you’ll get from having a child who is potty trained will be priceless. No more accidents or a sudden need to change diapers at inappropriate times.
7) The system also covers toilet training you child at night so that they do not wet the bed.
The Bad Points:
1) The 3 day time frame is a little unrealistic. While the tips and advice in this program is very effective, there will be some kids who take a little longer to get potty trained.
2) This is a digital product. You will need a computer and an online connection to access it.
Should You Get It?
If you have no idea how to potty train your child and you’re tired of changing nappies… you definitely should.
There is a specific process to follow and “Start Potty Training” gives you a proven system to follow. It’s perfect for new parents who don’t have a clue and just want a system that works.
This program works and you will not have to struggle to get your child to comply. Get the program, apply it and within 3 days to a week, you will have child that is potty trained. Just imagine the relief!